Audubon Park HOA
April 9, 2012
Joe Guarascio, President
Scott Russell, Vice President
Alwyn Smith, Secretary
Kristin Womble, Treasurer
MANAGEMENT PRESENT: John McInerny, Manager
A neighbor spoke on behalf of his one of his neighbors regarding a request to put up a fence.
A neighbor spoke about removing a willow in his front yard with a dying crown, prior to the Board’s review.
The Board heard a complaint regarding dumping of yard waste over her fence into her yard. The board recommend the neighbor’s speak directly to each other to resolve the issue before further involvement of the board.
CALL TO ORDER:
Joe called the meeting to order. The March minutes were approved.
There were no Committee reports to present.
Kristin Womble gave the financial statement. The homeowner’s association continues to operate within its budget.
The board reimbursed $134 to the organizers of the Easter Egg Hunt for supplies (eggs and candy)
1. Pool Access System: Contractor will install DSL line to pool. Scott Russell has offered to donate his computer. Scott recommends we dedicate a name to the static IP for administering the pool. Board asked for clarification from the contractor regarding installation and administration of the pool access system. Scott Russell will meet directly with the contractors. This will also facilitate having Wi-Fi access at the pool.
2. Drainage Issue / Berm: Board reviewed an ongoing complaint between neighbors. No further progress has been made by the interested parties.
3. New Website: Board recommends simplification of the forums for user convenience. Recommended hard-stop transition date TBD for lists-serve. Looking for email to the forum the option. Presenting the new website at the annual meeting. Would like to not alienate existing userbase with additional complexity.
1. Architectural Requests:
2. Annual Meeting: Scheduled 14 May 2012, topics include operating budget, open forum, past accomplishments, future plans, website, election
3. Pool Season: Approved for early season opening.
There being no further business, the meeting was adjourned.
We have 120 guests and no members online